top of page

Electrical Panel Upgrades

Did you know that you can qualify for a $600 in tax credit when you upgrade your electrical panel to 200 amps? As part of the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (valid through 2032):
Any improvement to, or replacement of, a panelboard, sub-panelboard, branch circuits, or feeders which:

  1. is installed in a manner consistent with the National Electric Code,

  2. has a load capacity of not less than 200 amps,

  3. is installed in conjunction with, and enables the installation and use of:

    • any qualified energy efficiency improvements, or

    • any qualified energy property (heat pump water heater, heat pump, central air conditioner, water heater, furnace or hot water boiler, biomass stove or boiler)

Arlington Electric will provide all the proper documentation for you to get your tax credits when you hire us to install your new electrical panel.​

large service muirfield.jpg

Reasons to upgrade your electrical panel

Electrification is the way of the future. Electric cars, water heaters, ovens and ranges. 15 years ago these options were slim and extremely expensive, but today nearly every manufacturer has 100% electric options. In our community the majority of homes were built in the 1950s and 1960s, when electric needs were much lower. Your original electrical panel is unlikely to have the capacity for modern living, and is probably near the end or past it’s lifespan.
At Arlington Electric we perform service upgrades, panel replacement, car charger circuit adds, and other energy efficiency upgrades on a daily basis. With hundreds of 5 star reviews we are a local, family-owned, licensed and insured electrical contractor that places customer satisfaction and safety at the top of our priority list. We will never upsell you to a service you don’t need and will always make recommendations based on code-compliance, safety, and best-practices, never on fear. Call 614-359-6049 or send a message today to get your free quote!

Arlington Electric does not provide tax or legal advice. Individuals should consult their personal tax advisor before making any tax-related investment decisions.

Original on Transparent.png
bottom of page